Debbie Stoute currently serves as Manager Marketing & Corporate Communications with Republic Bank (Barbados) Limited. Initially serving as a Communications Consultant with the former Barbados National Bank Inc., (BNB) from April 2004 through March 2005, she continued in a full time capacity as Manager Corporate Communication until November 2006 when she assumed full responsibility for the combined marketing and communications units.
In a nutshell, Debbie manages a team of 19 and is responsible for the marketing, communications, brand management, channel management, project management, product development and advertising activities of the Republic Bank group – Republic Bank, Republic Finance and Trust (Barbados) Corporation and Republic Bank Mortgage Centre – lines of business, maintenance and enhancement of corporate image and the development of new business within the following accountabilities:
- Marketing & Corporate Communications planning inclusive of policies, strategies, budgets and objectives by product line for new and existing products and services;
- Image maintenance and enhancement and new business development;
- Market research;
- Internal and external communication, promotions and events including product launches, branch openings and customer/client/staff events;
- Brand management;
- Corporate social responsibility programme the Power to Make a Difference and charitable contributions under the areas of Health, Poverty Alleviation, Youth Development, Education, Sports and Culture
- Marketing and communications support services across all channels, units /departments;
- Project management, product development and roll-out;
- Editorial, copy and speech writing;
- Media relations;
- Crisis and Emergency Management;
- Manage Customer Contact Centre – Review and assess internal and external customer service delivery with a view to improving same; divert 70% of calls from branch network; complaints management; telemarketing, and database marketing.
Debbie holds a BA in Journalism and Mass Communications from New York University, Post Graduate Certification in Strategic Management – Hospitality and Tourism from Cornell University and Certification in Project Management from Advantage Caribbean Institute Limited.